7.02.2009

Thankful Thursday

it's been....awhile since I've found the time to post on a Thursday! I have so much I am thankful for...just no time to tell all of you about it :) But tonight, since my bro is making dinner (pizza!), my husband and dad are entertaining little boys, and I have a free moment...ta da! The return of Thankful Thursdays!
...I am so thankful for my camera. It's fun, it lets me do cool things, and now God is using it to provide a little for our family...a literal dream-come-true!

....for the blessing-in-disguise of Adam not finding work yet. We get to go out to California for a week to see family, and hopefully the Waters family, too!

....for cars with air-conditioning. Makes the 7 hour drive to Durango tommorow MUCH more appealing :)

...For my nephew, Ayden, and the chance to have him visit for 2 weeks. We don't get to see him enough...and Pax ADORES his big-boy cousin! they've had soooo much fun together!

...for cool, free, kiddo waterparks. They're everywhere up here, and did I mention they're FREE?? hours of fun on hot days!

....Just had to add this picture. Yes, that's my son, asleep under a picnic table. He fell asleep in the car and stayed this way for at least an hour...for those of you who know my son and his sleeping habits, yes, we were shocked. Adam actually looked at him after I put him down and asked, "Where's our kid?"

...for God's constant provision in our lives. I love it...it never looks like we think it will, but it always shows up!

4 comments:

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Kristen,

Your pictures are beautiful! What a talent. I am thankful you found some time to post. It's nice to hear your heart again. Pax is awesome. Free water parks must be dreamy! We are all praying you guys settle into an awesome new life in Fort Collins. We are so happy for you guys! As Seth would say your "Living the Dream!" :) Give Pax hugs from us. lv, jen

Jill said...

I love the new pictures! They're amazing! I so can't wait to hear about all your adventures in photography. And in prego-land :) Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Have a safe trip!

Emily said...

I'm thankful for ayden too.. and that he has such a wonderful family to love him when he leaves me. Such a beautiful auntie and uncle and sweet sweet cousin. He talks about his aunt Loupy (we should really nail down a spelling for that) all the time. Thanks for loving my baby!

Unknown said...

It was so sweet to see you all this weekend. I love you dearly. And I can't wait to see more pics from this new business venture. You will do amazing work, dear sister. Love you tons!