12.05.2009

A Christmas tree hunt...

...is a tradition in our little family I was NOT about to miss, even if I am 33 weeks pregnant! However, my husband wasn't so sure I wouldn't go into labor if we hiked much; so we went to

my parents' friends' land (follow that?) and only hiked a bit...the fastest Christmas tree hunting we've done yet, and the COLDEST!! It was 10 degrees in the sun, at 11 AM...Pax refused to walk because he was freezing (me too! can't blame him!), so needless to say he didn't enjoy that part so much.
But once we got it home (or on the car, really) he was so stinkin' excited about our "Kiss-miss Tree!" I'm aware that I skipped over Thanksgiving...I will post some pics of our fun week in Brekenridge soon. But today, I'm pretty proud that I survived the hunt (uphill the whole way back, trading off dragging the tree with Adam and carrying Pax a bit) so I decided these pictures take precidence :) This is Pax in the car, after his mini-meltdown over being cold...see his rudolph nose? We seriously were only out for maybe 1/2 an hour...like I said, it was COLD!!!!

No comments: