10.10.2010

hmmm....I COULD...

The kids woke up unusually early Saturday. I think it's a rule for them...they're in cahoots to get up RIGHT when we begin working out. Today, it was yoga day-started at 6:20. At 6:25, Pax started calling me. Tried to get them to both to go back to sleep-but nope. They were both downstairs by 6:35. We kept doing yoga; B thinks it's funny and Small Son likes to crawl underneath us while we do planks and stuff (it's a "tunnel", you know). He also thinks it's fun to try to do the poses-which is pretty funny to watch, really. At one point, we were doing a "chair"pose and had a little conversation that went something like this:
me: "Pax, you have to be super strong to do this. Are you super strong?"
Pax: "hmmm....well, I AM strong..."
me: "can you do this?"
Pax: "hmmm....well, I COULD do it...."
silence. Adam is trying to hold the pose while cracking up.
Pax: "uhhhh....No thanks. I'm just busy right now,"
and he proceeds to try to use the circles on my yoga mat as train tracks.
Well, okay, kid...if you ever get a minute and want to try it, just let me know...
seriously, this kid cracks me up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tehehehe!!!!! Madi does the same thing when I'm doing pilates. Only she lays on the ground underneath me. Nothing like a little workout excitement!