10.21.2011

Seasons

So I have something God's been whispering to my heart lately. It's a lesson I've learned before, but I'm learning even more deeply now-about thriving in the season of life you're in (as in, thriving in whatever is going on in my life situation, currently); about living in the moment but not forgetting about the future; about having a thankful heart in all things and a little perspective. I was going to blog about it a little... but my good friend Jill just summed it up prettymuch perfectly-so I'm just gonna point you her way, instead.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's so funny! I liked what you said though too. About not forgetting the future but just living in the moment. Good stuff lady. Sorry to steal your thunder :) God must be taking us through some stuff right now eh? Love you!

Unknown said...

God seems to enjoy teaching a group of people a theme. A lesson he wants a certain group to learn together. I can't wait to see where He leads us. Love you Sis!