4.23.2012

10 days of sweet, tiny snuggles. (OR: We've survived the first week of 3-kid-chaos!!)

I have a million blogs running through my head, and some very cool things that NEED to be documented before I forget. I have a very nice camera that is on the fritz (thank goodness it's still under warranty!!); and my computer needs to be cleaned up, because it's running super slow. So this post took about half an hour to get up...but here are a few pictures from a little 10-day-old session I did last week with our youngest and his brother & sister & daddy...and yes, he's 18 days old now. What can I say? We're head-deep in the newborn fog. And savoring every minute of it. 
                                             I love this one of my 3 kiddos and their Daddy!
       Baby in a baseball glove...and not at all happy about it! Really, he's a pretty mellow baby...but he                         SUPER didn't like this. Too bad, kiddo, that's what you get for being born in April!
There. I feel better now...fulfilling the need of Grammies, Aunties, and friends everywhere who want to see more pictures of the Littlest Bleger. At least until next week!

No comments: