8.18.2012

She said/He said

My kids say funny stuff, (at least, I think it's funny) and I want to remember it, always. So before I forget....

She said:
a conversation between my sweet (and totally 2.5) doll and her daddy during a rest stop.
Adam : "Blythe, did you she she (pee) your pants?"
B, tugging on her pants: "These are snugglies,"
Adam: "Did you she she your snugglies?"
B: "Snugglie pants."
Adam (I can practically feel the exasperation at this point, but he keeps calm!): "Did you she she your snugglie pants?"
B:" Um. Yeah."


He said:
as Pax sat at the kitchen table with his sister yesterday...
   
       "B, your vanilla milk's the bad guy and mine's the good guy. LET"S FIGHT!!"

(after said "fight", he proceeded to sprinkle his sister's hair with the last drops of his vanilla milk. Not sure what the purpose of that was.)

The baby? Well, he says "hi"....but that's just cute, mostly.

No comments: