9.17.2013

Because, well, I can.

I'm working on a post about our quick trip to Durango last weekend, buuuuut I'm also editing and I just had to share these pictures. I'm having so much fun! This first one is of the Palmer kids, Kale, Kate and Jack...they're laughing at their goofy Dad. Pax managed to crash Jack's birthday party later that day-I would have been mortified when my sister-in-law called in the middle of the session to ask if he could come too, as apparently he was clinging to his cousin and sobbing at the thought of not being able to be there, too...but it was Jill, after all. She's great like that!
 And this one...is little boy-newborn-brother perfection. Our friend the Steph asked me  a few months ago if I could do newborns when their youngest son was born (props to Steph for being up for a photoshoot 5 days after giving birth!!) and of course I jumped at the chance to photograph them again. I'm especially loving the plastic horse up Asher's nose and Kaiden's impressed expression :)

No comments: