11.14.2009

A few more belly pictures...

Here's the belly between 30 & 31 weeks...that's 7 1/2 months, for those of you who haven't been pregnant...a little less than 10 weeks to go!! The crib is up, the clothes are getting washed and put away, the list of last minute things needed for nursing and diapering is coming together...Adam and I are pretty sure we're about to get our world rocked by 2 kids. I'm focusing more and more on the birth, which is actually my favorite part of the whole pregnancy (because then you get to see that little peanut!!) and on getting prepared for it, physically and mentally, so that I can do the best that I can...what that means is a work in progress I'm sure i'll share during the next couple of monthe! I would love to have a drug-free birth this time, but am open to epidurals if need be. As my mom has said in the past-you don't get a medal for doing it drug free. It's just something I'd like to experience. Soooo...it's getting closer! There is a possibility I'll have to be induced a bit early, if I have low fluids again as I did with Pax. Ultrasound the beginning of Dec. to see how my levels are.


,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word sister! You look so beautiful!!!! I mean, you've always been a stunning prego, but those pics? Seriously, how do you keep Adam off of you? Because you are simply gorgeous. I love you lady, and can't wait to meet our little B!

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Your a beautiful prego. I am so happy for you. Those last 10 weeks are when you prepare mentally and physically. You are now entering into "man to man" defense in parenting. It is awesome. Someone once told me the greatest gift you can give your child is a sibling. I believe it is true. God bless you girlfriend. You look teeny given how far along you are. Love you! -jen

Team Krupa said...

Lookin' good momma!!