1.07.2010

thankful Thursday

Forgot that today WAS Thursday until I got on and saw some other posts..then I thought about skipping it this week. But nope, gonna tell you what I'm thankful for!

...my husband's time off of school. SUCH a blessing to have him around to help out this tired mama at the end of my pregnancy!
...my super-silly, super-busy, super-fun 2 year old. WHO STAYED DRY AND USED THE POTTY ALL DAY TODAY!!! (except for to poop. but i'm ok with that...we'll get there!!)
...the fact that, although I don't have a new baby in my arms yet, I'm over 38 weeks pregnant, able to carry a healthy baby to full-term, and already starting to dilate and efface. Even if I do feel like I'm walking with a bowling ball between my legs, I'm so thankful for the progress made BEFORE I go into labor!
...Naps.
...a fun wedding to plan and dream about the photography for this spring, and chances of more to come...takes my mind off Baby Girl coming. or not coming, as the case may be.
...a warm house in sub-zero weather.
...peppermint hot chocolate made with my very own St*rbuck* peppermint syrup...a giant bottle of it, courtesy of my wonderful husband :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh... I cannot wait to meet this beautiful baby girl!!!!! So excited!!!!

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

We are thankful for you Kristin. Thanks for blogging. Even though you are not here. It is so good to know you are doing well and progressing so nicely! Can't wait to see pics of your precious baby girl and hear the mama stories to come. lv, jen