2.14.2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love holidays. So fun! something about the whole day is just-special. Always. My parents always made a big deal about holidays- a special breakfast, at the least, with the whole fam early before school- and Adam and I are carrying the tradition on with our own kiddos. These cookies are the goodness that Pax and I baked up earlier this week: Homemade sugar cookies with the BEST (and easiest!) cream-cheese frosting I've ever tasted. And sprinkles. Lots of sprinkles. Our little guy looooves to bake..but is that any surprise?? So do his daddy and I!
The World's Best Cream Cheese Frosting

8oz. cold cream cheese
5 Tbs. Butter (softened)
5 Tbs. Vanilla
2C. powdered sugar
Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together. Add sugar slowly, until thoroughly mixed. Add more sugar as desired until it reaches the sweetness and consistency you prefer.

That's it! Super simple. Soooo yummy! The cookies at our house have already vanished :)

1 comment:

Kimberly Beach said...

Pax! Happy Valentine's Day - those are beautiful cookies! And congratulations on being a Big Brother! You will be the best to sister Blythe!

Miss Kim