2.08.2010

Thankful

no, it's not Thursday...I may have an almost 3-week old, but I DO know what day of the week it is (usually). Just wanted to take a minute to say how very thankful I am for this guy.

Life has been one big, crazy curve ball since we were married 3 1/2 years ago...but I wouldn't change it for a "normal" life for one second. Life is one huge unknown right now...what will happen next week, next month, next year...how we'll make it financially and as a family (thankfully God has it all under control and, once again, we don't have to know the "how"). I'm so thankful for what a dedicated follower of Christ, husband, and father Adam is. I'm blessed to know that those are his focus and top priorities, no matter what...and to see every day how much he loves me in the way he fathers our kids, takes charge of poopy diapers, rocks our baby girl, wrestles our little boy, and makes sure I know he loves me in a million other little ways. so thankful for you, my love.

No comments: