6.12.2011

What it is.

We're home. Back after 2 weeks of traveling, 4 8-hour road trips, 2 2-hour plane rides (one of which we were totally THAT FAMILY on. You know...the ones with the screaming baby you don't ever want on your flight? Yup. That was us.), 3 seperate trips, 3 states, more cousins than I can remember, not a whole lot of sleep, tons of pool time, and lots of fun.
It was worth every minute.

But I have a suitcase that still needs to be unpacked, shopping trips to plan if we hope to eat a decent meal tomorrow, and 2 photoshoots from last week to edit before wedding season starts for me this next weekend.
So, although I have some fantastic stories (several of which include finding my Small Son naked in various places....)

Just a couple pictures for tonight. Because summer is what it is...which is fantastic.

No comments: