2.13.2012

26, 27....32 weeks.


Hi, Babylove. It's been...way, way too long since Mama has done one of these updates. But you've been BUSY! And by busy, I mean that 3 days after we got home from your Grammy and Grandaddy's for Christmas, we got on an airplane to fly to Paris, France for 2 weeks. See, your Daddy is half-French...your PePe is Parisian. It's a part of who you are. And we had the chance to (finally) go over and visit for a good long time. So we went. It was a great trip, Babylove...you got to do so many cool things! I can't say you SAW them, because, well...you didn't. But your Daddy and brother and sister and Aunt CeCe and Grammy and I did. See? You went to the Eiffel Tower...and watched it sparkle from the windows of our apartment.
                                              ...All the way to the very top of the Tower!
And you went to the top of the Arc de Triumph.
We walked along the Seine to Notre Dame, and chased pigeons in the Tuiliere Gardens. You went with Grammy and I to the Louvre, and sat with me in Monmarte while my picture was drawn by a French artist. Pax sat with us, too...he didn't quite trust the artist and thought we might need some protection. We ate lots and lots of delicious pastries, rode the metro, and walked down the Champs de Elysee. And you and I took naps, Babylove...doing all this at 6 1/2 months pregnant was super fun, but not always easy :) My ankles were huge by the time we landed back home again. Since we got back, we've mostly been unpacking boxes, organizing our new home, and refinishing furniture. Those last two pictures, the ones of you and me and your big sister, are from this last weekend-I'm 32 weeks pregnant now. 8 months-ish. They moved my due date up a week, because of your size...I KNEW you were bigger than the other two! My belly is now bigger than it was when I delivered your sister AND your brother. And I have 8 weeks to go still...it's hard for me to imagine how big we are going to get! They tell me you will come around Easter, now. A week earlier. I'd like that very much, Babylove...I'm so ready to hold you in my arms instead of in my belly! Although your room isn't quite ready yet, it WILL be. Soon. And soon, we will have a name for you, too...

No comments: