4.16.2009

Thankful Thursday















I havn't had access to internet until the past couple of days..it's amazing how much blogging you miss in 2 weeks! So, today I am thankful for:

-the internet. I know that it can be addictive; but it's also a great way to stay connected with everyone!

-for blogs. I just am. I know it's silly...but I love reading them!!

-for little Chloe Warren, born early and healthy on April 7th. Kari (her mom) and I have known each other from preschool dress-up days to high-school band geeks and beyond...so fun to see her with her beautiful little girl!
-for all-natural cough syrup and nose squirt for little guys. Allergies are rockin' at our house this year!

-for my husband..all the daily, little ways he shows his love for me and our son.
-for Nicole, the amazing packing guru. She came over Tuesday to help me get started (Tuesday is turning into my "packing day" each week...one day a week, I can handle. A week or two of straight packing...I might go crazy.) and was SO MUCH HELP!! Plus, her sweet, calm, good-natured attitude didn't make it feel like work...we just hung out, packed boxes, and talked while the boys played in the boxes and everywhere else.

-how God created our bodies to heal so quickly...I dropped the diaper pail on Pax's nose about a week ago (no, not on purpose...yes, I was horrified...so was he!!).
-that Pax is taking a random morning nap-which gives me time to blog (although there is that laundry that needs to be folded....) :)

3 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

This thursday I am thankful for you my friend. That God has brought you into my life at such and important time and that I have had the honor to watch you get married and have your first child! I love you!

Unknown said...

It's ok to ignore the laundry in favor of blogging - that happens to be my favorite pasttime! Thank you so much for coming by tonight - you have no idea how much your presence meant to me. I am blown away by how awesome God is - He gave me you as a sis-in-love. Thank you for your gentle spirit. Love you!

Kari said...

Awww... thank you! You are so sweet! I'm glad we have reconnected through blogs and facebbok and looking forward to seeing you once you move back to FC!