4.23.2009

We drove up to Ft. Collins for the weekend...thank goodness for borrowed DVD players (thanks, Jason and Nicole!!). Beautiful day, nice drive, tired kiddo (slept an hour all day...). Glad to be here! We're going to look at some houses tommorow or Saturday, just to start looking...woohoo!! Pax loves the big yard, lots of room to run around and lots of people to play with. Adam and I were getting excited on the way up, thinking that the next time we make the drive we will be MOVING. I think tomorrow we're going to have a little pool-and-ice-cream time...he's doing well with the milk in the sippy. Not drinking as MUCH milk, which isn't so good for our skinny guy, but drinking it without a fit! Yippee!! so this counts as my thankful Thursday post...now I'm gonna go hang out with my family. Tchau Tchau!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you guys made it safe. Have fun house hunting/dreaming! Give my boy a kiss for me!