8.14.2009

Potty time!




Some proof that potty training is TRULY happening...woohoo!! Adam took pax to the potty last night after dinner, and took some pictures of the big event, as well...
Hmmmm....this book looks perfect for potty time....is that Ernie??

It IS Ernie! I loooove reading on the potty!

Yes, we like to take embarrasing pictures of our son. It's all part of being a parent in the digital era...on the preggo side of things, Monday was my last day running with this little peanut. I was hoping to make it to 6 months, but it's just getting toooo uncomfortable. I don't know how women run into their 7th and 8th months! I'm pretty glad I made it this far...with Pax, I was so sick the first 4 months I was lucky if I did ANY sort of exercise. By the time I was feeling better, I'd lost so much cardiovascular strength...well, let's just say that I did the best I could. I was really enjoying running with this one...but biking and swimming will have to take over instead. How do the superwomen do it??? 17 weeks...not too bad, I suppose. Adam starts school the 24th, I start daycare next week for 2 little girls...we've had all this time, and now everthing seems to be coming up super fast! crazy!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Okay 2 things are not right with this. He is not old enough to potty train, and he looks so big setting on the potty. Yeah for you guys though, and miss you all.

Unknown said...

I'm with Jo - my boy isn't supposed to be that big yet! But how nice would it be to only have one in diapers! Love you guys tons, & can't wait to see you - yippee! And, I'm totally impressed that you were still running - I'm not even preggers and I can't run now. How do you do it Super Woman? Love you!

Megan said...

Hey sweet lady! Life is happening, isn't it?? It is happening here in Cali too. I miss your face. I miss your family's face. You guys gonna find out what you're having?