6.17.2010

zach. 2011.

Zach was my first senior shoot of the summer....
He's a pretty sweet breakdancer.

he also happens to be my (baby) cousin. Don't tell him I called him that, though.

So fun...went to a few locations I've been eyeing for months....
didn't get the police called on us, so I guess we're good to go!
FYI, this will most likely (hopefully) be the last "business" post on this blog- I'm working on a mini-blog specifically for photography stuff that will be attached to my website. The pictures will be bigger, and my clients can see a peek of their proofs thereSo, of you usually get here from the site and want to continue to hear stories about my life & hubby & kids-then click the little button on the lower right and "follow" me. Or bookmark it. The other blog will be (mostly) photography stuff...I'll let you know when the big switch is about to happen!! Hopefully this weekend...

2 comments:

Mike, Sarah, and Josh Dombrowski said...

Yay for two blogs to follow you on! (I think I'm addicted to you!) The pictures of your cousin are great- love the blue against the wood!

Unknown said...

Ha! Little cousin - that's like me saying little nephew to the one who is 16 and 6'2"! But those are beautiful pics!