1.09.2011

Trying to learn...

I stumbled across a shoot I did of Adam and Pax the summer before Baby Girl was born; Pax was about 22 months old. I LOVE these pictures of my two guys...and, since it's a snowy Sunday, I have some free time (!!), and I'm trying to teach myself some new editing techniques with the fantastic software Adam got me for my birthday...I had a little fun. So...voila! A little step back in time. Some of my favorites from that beautiful day in August of 2009

Pax was super cranky that day...I'm pretty sure this is the closest things we got to a smile all morning!

Adam took this one of Pax and me-it's one of the only preggo pictures of myself I actually LIKE. I'm about 5 1/2 months pregnant here.

and, fair warning...the next one is of my husband's booty. But it's my blog, and I like the picture and the edit on it--so, if you don't want to see his rear, I suggest you scroll down a bit :)




Yes, this is what I do to relax now....I think another snowy Sunday next weekend would be just the ticket!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them all! Even the one of the booty. :)

Kimberly Beach said...

boot-iful! Sorry. Could't resist the pun! Enjoy these quiet days!

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Awesome pics Kristin. I am blown away at your creativity and the gift God has given you. Your family is beautiful. We miss you lots. I need to get out to Denver so I can see you and your awesome husband again. Your kiddos are beautiful. I am praying for you and your sweet family. lv, jen