2.08.2011

Look what I found...

I'm working on a post about where the kids and I 2 weeks ago -but I got distracted by getting old pictures off my mom's camera card, and found these, and then started editing them a little, and, well, I just adore this picture of Pax meeting his baby sister...I so vividly remember our friends' oldest daughter Lily doing this exact same thing (in, I'm pretty sure, the exact same chair) after their 2nd daughter was born!

...and I really like that my dad is totally asleep in this picture but tiny B is wiiiiide awake, studying him :)
This one's from my dad's birthday last week-it's not old, I just like it!
You've come a long way, baby!
And I do apologize for the mainly-pictures-posts. Hopefully I'll find a half hour to sit down and write something of substance tonight! For now-more pictures of my adorable children, in case you've forgotten what they look like in the past 12 hours.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No complaints from me. I like photos.

Jill said...

I don't mind either. You're children are stinkin' adorable!

Jill said...

I of course meant 'your' children not 'you're' children. I can't believe I just made that mistake. It drives me crazy :)

Megan said...

I love the pics too!! And I remember that chair and Lily sitting in it :) The big siblings love to do what the babies do! I am in for that again soon with my girls! Love you and can't wait (10 days!!!!)