2.15.2011

not gonna lie...

It freaks me out a little when I open MSN and see "Egy*t inspired protests sweep the Middle East". My dad is in Saud* Arab*a again as we speak. Supposed to be there until the 17th of March. I have full confidence that God is in control of the situation; that He holds my dad in the palm of his hand; and that it is no surprise or accident that my dad is over there right now, in the middle of all of this. But if you think of him (or us), would you please pray? For wisdom and discernment on my dad's part, to know when to go out and when to lay low; for wisdom in the American-run corporations he's consulting with; for peace for my mom as I'm sure she can't help but feel a bit worried and helpless right now. At the moment they're still able to be in contact via Skype on his IPA* but who knows how long that will last if things get crazy. Thanks everyone...and Grandaddy, if you read this-we love you and miss you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely I will be praying! Love you guys!