3.21.2009

a fun photoshoot


















A month or so ago, a friend of ours (Jan) asked if she could use Pax as a photo model. She's trying to build up her portfolio and start a photography business, and needed some more kiddo pictures. She also wanted to use the bakery downtown, and figured we have a pretty good "in" seeing as we're realted and all. So a couple of weeks ago, we finally did it! Very fun...Pax loves the bakery and runs all over, and since he is the little French prince (not the Fresh prince) his PePe and Grandma let him do pretty much whatever he wants....playing the piano during breakfast service, checking things out, and seeing which waitresses he can get goodies from. A few pictures of our fun morning....at least, it was fun until Pax decided he was DONE taking pictures and threw a royal fit. But even those pictures turned out cute :) And we got some good ones of the fam, which was great. The one at the top of the page is from the shoot, also. Sorry there are so many; I couldn't decide!!







Can't decide which of these last two is my favorite....










2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't want to pick - I WANT THEM ALL! They are too precious. Jan did an amazing job, and you, as always, look stunning. And, I suppose Adam looks ok... for a brother-in-law...

linsuewoods said...

Those are precious. You look like a model only nicer!. Pax and Adam are , of course , adorable. I would love you to e-mail them to me or copy on a disc. My family room needs new pictures!!!

Love, MOM