4.13.2010

the Other Blegers

yes, this is how we refer to my bro-and sis-in-law. I'm sure to them, WE are the Other Blegers. But they're wrong :) about a month ago, on an EPIC (not in a good way...but that's another story) trip to Durango, I had the chance to snap some fun pictures of Jerome, Tiff, and my three great nieces. So much fun! I love this family, am so glad we get to be part of their lives, and although I'm excited about where Adam and I are now-it makes me sad that I can't be there for the day-to-day stuff. In February, my oldest niece was horribly sick for weeks...it killed me that I couldn't be there to help out. I know it's not much, but to be able to give them some great (in my opinion) pictures of their growing family is a big deal to me-I truly believe everyone should have beautiful pictures of their family. That's a big part of the reason I've started this little business. Plus I just love to see how families interact....here are a few of my favorites from that afternoon. Check out my website for more! (Yes, Tiff, I'm putting you on the internet....bwa hahha!!) this one just makes me smile...my soft-hearted bro-in-law, lookin' all tough!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos! They are not just great in your opinion. You have a gift, my sister. Thank you so much for blessing us with these photos. You were literally an answer to prayer. It is an honor to be your sis. And I love the pic of Jerome too - he is one tough guy! Love you guys!

Jill said...

These pictures are incredible! They are a beautiful family anyway but you captured all their beautifulness - inside and out. Way to go awesome photographer!