5.07.2010

Happy Birthday!


Tomorrow is my love's 27th birthday. He's a pretty special guy...so tomorrow will be a special day just for him. I can't really say anything more than that-because he lurks my blog. And the guy is next to impossible to keep secrets from. But I've managed to do it this year!! It's good, too. All of it. Ok. shhhh....ziiiip! lips are sealed. Have I mentioned that we LOVE surprises at our house?? All of us-well, ok, I don't think B really cares YET-but at 3 months old, most things are probably pretty surprising...hard to believe that it's already been a year since we were going bowling with some great friends in D-town to celebrate you...our house filled with boxes...getting ready to move up here...I was pregnant, but didn't know it yet. Even harder to believe that next week it will have been 7 years since we met randomly at a barbecue, with no idea what the future held. And today--is Adam's last day of classes for the year. One year down, five (or so ) to go! I'm so proud of you, Adam- thank you for your dedication to God, me, and our family; your passion, your honesty, your hard work; how much you enjoy your kiddos, your fun-ness (is that a word??) and your love. I am so very thankful that you were born! And I.can't.wait. to celebrate you tomorrow!

No comments: