7.26.2010

Friends...

are wonderful things to have. Especially this type of friend; the kind who has been through so much with you and whom you still keep in touch with, even though you live far far away from each other now. Jason is the world's biggest practical joker-half the time you can't tell if you should believe what comes out of the guy's mouth or not (and half the time, you SHOULDN'T); Nicole is my preggo buddy (she's also the world's best packer. I could use her help again..). Our boys were due 4 days apart, and born 4 days apart; our baby girls were due 2 days apart, and born 2 days apart (although I was supposed to be first that time...). We love their big girls, who also love our kids...Pax and Byron are super-buds. Blythe and Peyton will be...they just don't know it yet :)

These great friends called me up months ago to ask if I'd do a family shoot for them this summer. (of course, I said YES!! please!!) then, they decided they wanted to come up here for the shoot...not an easy task with 4 littles! We had so, so much fun with them last weekend...and I had so, so much fun photographing them...and since my "professional" blog is--well--still under construction...I had to post some pictures here of our friends.It was so, so hard to choose...their kiddos seriously all have the most beautiful eyes. THIS is why I love to do what I'm doing. I love to capture the beauty in the people around me; in their relationships with one another. It's a small gift that I can give to people-whether I know and love them, like these guys, or have just met them. I have so much to learn-so much further to go as a photographer-but I'm thankful every day to be doing something I love so much. I mean, aside from being wife to a pretty great guy and mama to two adorable littles of my own...

1 comment:

Mike, Sarah, and Josh Dombrowski said...

I love the Lobemeyers, and I love you!