4.23.2011

B is for....







...bowling!!
Even Little Bit got in on the action...and took over Pax's frames, with Daddy's help. After about 4 frames, Small Son decided the computer was a bit more interesting. Maybe he's going to be an engineer....or CEO of a company, at least. He likes be in control of things :)


I, on the other hand, definitely benefited from the kiddie bumpers...much to my husband's chagrin. What can I say? My bowling skills have gone down-hill since high school. But we had fun! The coolest part? When we walked in, we recognized 3 of our previous youth kids from when we were youth leaders at a church here in Ft. Collins. They immediately recognized us, called us by name...it was so fun to see them all grown up & hear about their lives now...and the sweetest part? One of them comped us everything when we went to pay at the end. The shoes, the game, everything...
it's pretty neat to see that our lives, and the things we do with them, actually DO make a lasting impact on people. Especially because I know those kids made an impact on my life.









No comments: