4.07.2011

Spring Fever

As my little family drove to our chiropractor appointment today, I spied the first blossoming tree of spring...beautiful white blossoms covering a giant tree on a road we don't usually drive down. "Look, Pax! Look at the flowers on that tree! Aren't they beautiful??" {I do this a lot. I notice random little things and point them out to him...he, in turn, has become super observant and now points out every firetruck, "policeoffice car", "ambilace", semi-truck, and-of course-"TRAIN!!" that he sees. but I digress.} "Awww.....it's so CUTE!" my 3 1/2 year old responded from the back seat. At which point I started to silently crack up. Then, after a few beats of silence... "Actually, I didn't see it, Mama. I just didn't see it." At which point I lost it completely. Thanks for affirming me, big boy. And for your honesty.

3 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

How cute he is... that made me giggle!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh that is hilarious! And precious! And sweet! Hmm...I think I may have a crush on your kiddo.

Kimberly Beach said...

That made me smile today!