5.10.2011

Diary of a (Pre)Med-student('s wife)

Now that the cat is out of the bag and I can actually blog about our potential move, that's just what I'm gonna do! I think that, for me, the only thing more daunting than packing and moving an entire family with littles to another state just might be trying to find a home for said family. Thank the sweet Lord for the Internet! Not that it helps with the overwhelming; just actually helps to be able to (sort of) see what the house looks like....I finally contacted a realtor down there today. I just need the help of someone who actually lives there and knows the area. you know, where the good neighborhoods are, what would be within reasonable driving distance to the schools Adam is applying to; that kind of stuff. Kinda helpful, since I don't really see us living in a hotel for months and keeping our stuff in one of those PODS-thingys while we look for a home....but really, what we need is some major direction as to where to even LOOK. I know it will all work out. I know, too, that God is the one orchestrating this move and if I believe that-which I do-I can trust Him to help us find a home in the right area. It's just a leetle overwhelming right now...'cause although I have family in Tucson, I've spent very little time in Phoenix and Adam has only driven through it. And the countdown is on to our trip down there, and we'd really, really like (or, ok, kinda HAVE TO) walk through a bunch of places while we're there. And hopefully find one we like.
Unless, of course, we get down there and decide it's not the place for us, which will bring on a whole 'nother set of challenges...Montana roadtrip, anyone?
Ok...I have to go back to my Internet search now. Wish me luck :)

No comments: