5.19.2011

Milo!

This is why I haven't been blogging a lot recently. Well, this little guy, and an e-session, and another little one-year-old session...so.fun. I usually don't put my work up on this blog; but this little guy is special. He's the littlest son of two friends of mine, Chris and Shannon, that I've known since high school, gone on missions trips with, worked side by side with in youth ministry back we were first in college...Chris is one of the first worship leaders I sang with, waay back in the day. They were high school sweethearts and I just love them both. Our little guys are all only a few months apart (Clive is about 2 months younger than Pax and just as train-and-car-crazy; Milo is about 4 months younger than Blythe), which makes playdates LOTS of fun!! So when Shannon asked me to do some pics of Milo for his 1st birthday, I jumped at the chance. Once I left my crying son at home (he was heartbroken that he didn't get to go play with Clive), we had a great shoot. But then, when the subject is this stinkin' cute...it's not exactly hard to get a good picture! You can click here to see more, but these are a couple of my favorites.


Isn't he an absolute doll??









No comments: