5.06.2012

Daddy brain

We went to the park tonight..after we fed our kids ice cream for dinner. ( good parents,eh? I promise we had a good reason) It was a beautiful evening, at least 85 at 5pm. I hearded the 2 big kids over to the park to finish their cones and play, hauling the big giant mama-bag and counting on my husband to bring along our smallest child. Adam was busy fiddling around by Blythe's carseat for a few minutes (probably cleaning up ice cream...), and then headed towar us. As he came down the hill, I noticed he was...missing something. Me:"missing something??" He nods emphatically, turns abrubtly, and heads back to the car..... And grabs the keys off the roof. He shakes them at me as he starts back down the hill. Me:"uh..." (the husband shakes the keys at me again in a "yup I got 'em! We're good!" kinda way) Me:".....the BABY?!?" Adam:"Ah!! That was SO not on my radar." Oh, the perils of being the 3rd child... Also, I think my husband needs more sleep.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lol! Gotta love being the 3rd child...hahaha....