12.18.2008

Thankful Thursday!

I'm a little late today...we've been going non-stop since 7, so this is the first chance I've had! Sorry it's been a light week in bloggy land for me...I promise to post more pictures and stories during the Christmas holidays!

today, I am thankful for...
....snow. It's so beautiful...and I find it funny that this storm is isolated to our little valley right now. We went to Farmington...nothin' once we got up on Farmington hill!
....creativity. Sometimes I let myself get "too busy" to feed this part of my soul...and even Adam can tell in my moods. When I let myself be creative for a minute or an hour a day, I feel like I've taken a loooong drink after walking through the desert!
....a new year coming. Always a great chance to reflect on what God has done in the last year, and pray for the year ahead!
....Vicks' vaporizors...it helps my little boy stop coughing long enough to sleep when he's sick.
....Snow. I know I already put this one, but it's just so beautiful to watch falling outside my window!
....recipes. I love to cook, I love to learn, and it's another place to experiment!
....that my husband isn't a picky eater. It makes experimenting so much fun!
....Sarah Boyle.
....Thursday mornings, and the fun one-on-one time I get to have with different girls.
....our job. Not only does it provide us with money to house us and buy Christmas presents with; it's also incredibly rewarding, challenging, and fun to be involved in these kids' lives!

No comments: