12.20.2008

just a funny little story...















We're having a mellow day in the Bleger house...Pax has pink eye, a fever, and bright green snot flowing from many parts of his face, so we're staying in. Plus, it's all of 15 degrees at 2:30pm...and there's a warm fire that my husband made next to me. Very tempting to stay in where it's warm. So...this morning as Adam was shaving, Pax was playing under his feet (a regular occurance...wants to see what dad is up to, plus he loves the bathroom cupboard!). I was switching laundry when Adam called me in to see that Pax had climbed into the cupboard. Apparently there was some really cool stuff at the back he needed to get to! When i bent down to see him better, I also smelled an unusual smell...yes, Pax had climbed into the cupboard to work on a poop. I just laughed. Adam apparently went under tables to do this as a toddler, and it seems that Pax has inherited the trait! He's just never done it in a cupboard before.....






The rest of the morning was spent making fudge, Adam making his famous chocolate mint cookies, and dealing with a sick kiddo to whom EVERYthing is tragic today. He loved standing on a chair and watching daddy bake, though! And of course, the fire keeps getting a continual "Wow!!" Merry Saturday before Christmas, everyone! Hope you are enjoying the season of our Lord's birth and your familys' company, too!

2 comments:

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

I love this post and I love it when kids to hide to "poop." It is so funny. Pax is so adorable and your fire looks warm and cozy. Thanks for the funny little story Kristin :) lv, jen

Unknown said...

Finally, someone else had an entertaining poop story! I was beginning to think I was the only one... Love the little sick boy - he's precious even when he doesn't feel good.