12.04.2008

Thankful Thursdays

Wow, this is the first time I've blogged this week? What's wrong with me?? Oh, that's right...we've been stomach flu central for the past few days. Kinda cuts into blogging time. But, Thursday it is, so blog I must! (I sound like Yoda...) The past few weeks have been crazy and I am DYING to blog about all of it, but am told by my husband I must wait a leeetle longer. So I will stick to my thankfuls...

...I'm thankful for the free Starbucks I got today.

...Also thankful that I was able to bring a friend a free drink...fun to bless people's days in a small way!

....I'm thankful that we are almost healthy again.

...I'm thankful that since it's Thursday, that means tommorrow is Friday, and THAT means we get to go get out Christmas tree!

...I'm thankful for a cozy house on a chilly day.

...I"m thankful for the stage my little son is in. I love watching him walk around and explore and get a little braver every day...love hearing the new words, seeing the new accomplishments, seeing more of his personality shine through every day!

...I'm thankful for punctuation. I like to use it, probably too much!

...I'm thankful for my mom, and that she taught me to read so long ago. I love books. Ask my husband how much!

...I'm thankful for the ways that God is stretching and growing me right now.

...I'm thankful for caramel corn, fudge, and pecan pie. And I wish I could eat this one right now!

...I'm thankful that it's naptime! And that my little boy is now sleeping so well.

No comments: