12.11.2008

Thankful Thursdays

I'm starting to get Adam's cold (for those of you who don't know, he sounds like Barry White...pretty funny when he was talking at theWELL last night!) and have absolutly NO motivation to work out at the moment...so I am going to use the fact that today is Thursday to help me procrastinate :)
1) I am thankful that as part of my job I get to take awsome kids out to breakfast and coffee and just listen and talk with them.

2) I am thankful that my husband is so involved in my son's life; that he is a super hands-on dad and loves the time he gets alone with his kiddo.

3) I am thankful for the beautiful, sparkly Christmas tree in my living room!

4) I am thankful for young people who are giving up part of their Christmas vacation to go to Romania and bless orphans.

5) I am thankful for the Robinsons, and the way they blessed our youth group last night with some awsome tacos and cupcakes! Parents who want to be involved in youth ministry are some of my favorite people!

6) I am thankful for my little son's sense of humor. I love that he thinks it's funny to dial people on my phone and jabber at them while they keep saying "hello?" in confusion at his little voice...and when he starts trying to make us laugh, it's hilarious!

7) I am thankful for my Aunt Janet, and the beautiful stockings she made for us. They show her love out loud.

8) I am thankful that I get to see my parents for Christmas, after all.

9) I am thankful for my husband's ability to balance me, and my ability to balance him. I know we still have alot to learn-but I like to think we're a pretty good (if rather stubborn!) team.

10) I am thankful for God's continual and constant provision for our family. Sometime, like this week, it comes out of the blue and takes our breath away at His generosity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen for not working out! And for your silly boy's sense of humor! He is a crack-up. And yes, you & Adam do make a great & stubborn team. Love it!

Miss. Jinny said...

You stubborn? Adam stubborn? Are we talking about the same person! :) lol jk! Yeah we HAVE to hang out and SOON! THere is no if and or buts about it! I love you and please give little man a big kiss from me! :)