1.29.2009

Thankful Thursday, once again!


Oh, happy, sunshiney, COLD Thursday! Here's this week's top 10:


1) I am thankful for those 4 students who gave their lives to Christ last night at theWELL. So amazing to see God use our youth group this way!!

2)...for my cozy, cozy, bed. I may be a little tooooo thankful for this one...it's hard to motivate myself to get OUT of it on cold mornings like today!

3) For volvo guys. They all seem to talk a lot, and are a definitly a special breed...and now that we have one in Durango, I know Moeisha will be well taken care of :)

4)...Mumbling Marmot Tutoring. It's given me a chance to help provide for our family, do something I love, and not have to go our and hunt down clients for myself. I love seeing kids "get it"!

5) Heating pads. Adam gave me one for my birthday the week before we got engaged...to him, a great gift, since I'm always cold; to me, not so much when I was hoping for a ring! But I use it constantly, and, as Adam likes to remind me...it's a great gift.

6)....fun, responsible girls who love my son and whom he LOVES... and whom we absolutly trust to watch our little guy.

7) Books. I love reading. Adam would say a little too much at times...I just love to lose myself in a great adventure sometimes.

8) Sweet new miracle babies on their way. Can't wait to meet baby Onions and baby Strietzel! Doesn't matter how many babies come at once...each one is exciting!

9) Bargian-hunting mothers....Children's Place fuzzy jammies for $4??? Woohoo!!

10) Music.

10)

No comments: