1.08.2009

Thankful Thursday!

I took a bit of a break during Christmas...figured I'd spend time with the people I'm thankful for...instead of taking time away from them to blog. But I'm back! so here we go. Today I am thankful for Danny. This awsome 19-year old is taking off tommorow to head out to Life Bible College, and as excited as we are for him we will also miss him a ton. So today is dedicated to Danny!

-I am thankful for his servant's heart. Whatever needs to be done..he's joyfully there!
-I am thankful for his building skills. Without them, theUnderground (our youth room) just wouldn't be as cool!
-I am thankful for his passion:for God, for people, for projects.
-I am thankful for his wisdom. At an age when many are just beginning to goof off, he's listening to God and following what He has put into Danny's heart.
-I am thankful for the relationship he has developed with Adam.
-I am thankful for his easygoing, laid-back attitude...very much appreciated in the land of teenagers and drama!
-I am thankful for the way other students look up to him, and that he takes there eyes on him very seriously.
-I am thankful for his openness to guidence. Rare. Not only does he listen...he truly appreciates it.
-I am thankful for his zeal.
-I am thankful for the time we've had with him here in Durango...you're going far with God as your guide, Danny, and we will always be here praying for and loving you! Go for it!
-

No comments: