1.22.2009

Thankful Thursday...it's been awhile!

1) Chocolate chip cookies. yummy, still-gooey ones...with milk.
2) Praise Baby. It's such a fun idea...like Baby Einstein but to worship songs. Pax loves it! Seriously, it's the only thing I've ever seen that gets him to sit still for more than 5 seconds at a time.
3) Good French bread.
4) funny babies who make up little sentences they think are perfect..."I go up!" When he wants to get off the bed, for example...
5) Brown Bear Brown Bear, Dr. Seuss's ABCs, Go Dog Go, and the ladybug book.
6) my husband. For so many different reasons...
7) For family who is so supportive of us.
8) for sweet little nieces who snuggle up next to your leg and let you stroke their hair for no particulr reason.
9) That we live in a country where there have been a peaceful transfers of power for over 200 years.
10) For exercise, and the way it makes me feel after words...like I can do almost anything!

3 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

I am with you on the Thankful things this Thursday.

And a special thank you for the sweet words you commented to our blog. They were soothing...I am so glad you were in our little log home...

Love you sweet girl, Linny

Loya Family said...

"Thankful Thursday" what a great idea. Mind if I copy you?

Loya Family said...

But to Fort Collins? Lucky you. No I don't see us moving back there. We will be on the road for at least a few years. Thinking about home schooling so that we can do it even longer.