11.16.2008

Step up.


I have a dream-a passion-and it's time to step out. I know this in my heart, in my head...but so often fear of the "what if" gets in the way. And now...with the changes that may very well be coming to my family sooner than later, I wonder....how can it ever happen? I know I was created to do this...know that moving to Durango was a leap of faith that God used to grow me and teach me more. To give me even more passion and clarity about my dreams than I had before. I know, too, that the next "bend in the road" will do the same. I am simply at the place where I can't see around that bend--and therefore have a hard time understanding how any of it can happen. But God has been saying it for awhile-"Step up. Step out. Why not now? " I feel like Indiana Jones, about to step off the edge of a cliff, having faith that something will catch me before I fall....but I don't see what it is. So...faith. I trust you, Lord. You are my Savior, my Friend, and I told you a long time ago...anything, anywhere. Anytime. Your will. Whether I understand it or not...You prove to me over and over and over and over that if I just trust you and step out off the edge...it's always better than I ever dreamed or imagined. Give me strength, Lord...courage...wisdom to know where to step next. Here I go..........!

3 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Dreams? The Dreamer series? This is the time to do it! He's waiting to catch you and take you to a whole new level with this step of trust! Just do it!

Unknown said...

Remember what Ben said on Sunday morning - God is not your co-pilot. You don't even belong in the cockpit. You can just strap in (like my rollercoaster!)and trust. Believe me, sister, I know it's hard! But, we can walk through it together.

Ben Wilcox said...

Let me know what kind of support you would like.
Seriously,

BW