11.27.2008

Thankful Thursdays...Thanksgiving edition!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! So much to be thankful for today...
 1) My husband and father, who are willing to play hide and seek for hours with my sweet nephew...Grandaddy is the BEST hider EVER! No one found him.

2) For all the people who work so hard on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade so I can enjoy it on the couch in front of the fire.

3) For the tape that makes it easier for my broken knee to run with my husband.

4) For the 6 beautiful pies on the counter, and for the hands that helped to make them all.

5) For our great station wagon. It got us here quickly and safely, and will get us back home, too. A wonderful, long-awaited answer to prayer!

6) Coffee. And the special morning runs to Starbucks with my mom...I miss this so much when  I'm in Durango. There's just something so special about our coffee times.

7) For eyes that can see my family, arms that can hug them, a mouth that can laugh with them, and a body that can play!

8) Blessings. So very many blessings....poured out on us. Thank you, Lord.

9) So thankful that the holidays are here!

10) For our healthy, joyful little boy, his strong legs and stronger will. 

I hope wherever you are today, you take a little time to be thankful for all that God has blessed you with...and then go enjoy some pie!!

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Thankful with you girlfriend - much love from Cali toward you guys....xo