11.06.2008

Thankful Thursdays

It's here again! all this week I found myself being thankful for things and then thinking-hey! I can use that this week in my blog! So you see, Linn, you have helped to create a (very thankful) monster : )

1) I am thankful for the roaring fire in my living room-and the husband who built it this morning. It makes our little home so cozy!

2) I am thankful for the little boy who just interrupted my blogging to snuggle.

3)I am thankful for down comforters on cold nights!

4) I am thankful for whoever invented bumGenius cloth diapers. They are easy to use, save us money, and give us a chance to help our earth a bit.

5) I am thankful for Sarah-who told me about bumGenius in the first place! You and your family are so dear to us and always will be, no matter how long its been since we've actually seen you.

6) I am very, very thankful for hide-a-keys.

7) I am thankful for snow!

8) I am thankful for the opportunity to lead worship at the AWAKEN conference this weekend.

9) I am so thankful that God is in control-not me.

10) I am thankful for hugs.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Love your thankful list and love you!! Isn't it a blast thinking of all the things we have to be thankful for?