11.20.2008

Thankful Thursdays

I need it today...it's already been a rough morning and it's only 10! So, a little time to re-focus.
this week I am thankful for...

1) A husband who is willing to sit down and talk with me at any time.

2)That above husband and I have learned to communicate in a way that works for us.

3)That my little boy is strong-willed, independent, adventurous, and curious.

4) I am thankful for naps.

5) I'm thankful for a great night at theWELL last night, and especially thankful for all the adults who worked so hard to help it come together!

6)I am thankful that we get to go to Ft. Collins in 3 1/2 days.

7)I am thankful for the way my parents spoil us when we are with them...it makes it so relaxing and fun to be there.

8)I am thankful for time with Sean and Jessica tomorrow night, and so thankful for the little girl growing inside Jessica!

9)I am thankful it's Thursday. The crazyness of the week is almost over for us.

10) I am thankful for pumpkin pie, and for the in-laws who baked and donated 12 of them last night. Not only did everyone get pie, but we were able to give away a few and just bless some people who had blessed us. I love doing that.

3 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Love your list!! I have to publicly tell you - that MY kids think you two are the most rockin' awesome youth pastors in the entire world!!!They absolutely loved last night!! Thank you for serving so well!! They know they are loved!

Jill said...

Yeah for youth pastors! They rock! Last night looked like so much fun. I'm amazed at how many balloons Adam and friends blew up. You guys are amazing!

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

The youth group has reached some unsaved kids out here in the valley. Our neighbors kids are attending the youth group and the Mom just told Billy yesterday how happy she was her kids had a fun place to go on Wednesday nights. God bless you guys for reaching kids for Christ. YOU ROCK! lv, jen